Adding and Deleting a Manual Blood Pressure Entry
Track your blood pressure using Fitdigits on your iOS Device. Use any blood pressure cuff/monitor to measure your blood pressure, then manually enter your stats into Fitdigits.
To manually enter your blood pressure:
1. Launch your Fitdigits app, tap Health.
2. Tap Blood Pressure.
3. Tap “+” sign located at the top right of the screen.
4. Enter your blood pressure, tap Save. (You can also change the date and time if you are entering a blood pressure from a previous date.)
To manually delete a blood pressure entry: (Note you can only delete manually entered blood pressure entries, you cannot delete a BP entry from Withings.)
1. From the same screen, swipe from right to left to delete any of the manually entered blood pressure entries. (A red delete icon will appear.)
2. Tap delete and the entry will be erased from your dashboard.