Customize Heart Rate Zones on the Android
Customizing your Heart Rate Zones is important to personalizing your workouts and calorie burn.
With Fitdigits apps on Android, it’s simple to change your zones, though ideally it is done through a customized Fitness Assessment you’ve taken, where we do the work for you.
- Tap Menu > Settings
- Tap My Heart Rate Zones
- Tap Add Zone Set
- To edit a zone set, tap that zone set and tap Edit in the top right
- Tap on the Title of the Zone Set and the zones themselves to change the names.
- Tap on the beats per minute barriers to change them
- Tap “DONE” when finished.
- To set the new zone set as default in the app, tap “Set Default”