Enabling Location Services on Your Android
Download the Fitdigits iCardio app for Android at Google Play.
If you are tracking outdoor activity with Fitdigits on your Android, make sure you have location services turned on. To do so:
1. Go to your Android Settings
2. Choose “Location & Security”
3. Make sure all of your location options are turned on
4. Open the Fitdigits app and tap Menu > Settings > My Sensors and Turn Location on. If the check mark is orange, Location is on
5. Start your Fitdigits workout!
Note not all Androids are exactly alike – the screens and areas above may vary. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support.
Samsung Users Note:
Please check that Samsung Power Savings Mode is turned off when exercising and tracking activities if you intend to track while the app is backgrounded.