Export your Activities to CSV, TCX or GPX
If you are using Garmin Connect, other popular upload sites, or just want to view your results on your personal computer, you can now export your Fitdigits workout results as a .csv, .tcx or .gpx file. Follow the sharing instructions below to receive all file formats.
To email yourself a .csv, .tcx, .gpx file:
1. Make sure you perform a Sync to the cloud (You must sync to share workouts)
2. Go to the Results page and choose the workout you wish to send as a .csv, .tcx or .gpx file
3. When viewing the details, tap “Share” in the upper right of the screen
4. Tap Email .csv, .tcx, .gpx (note: if you don’t see Email as an option, you may need to tap “Add Share Partner” and enable that share option)
5. You should receive a confirmation stating your workout was sent to your email
You will now receive an email with three options (check your junk or spam filter if you don’t receive one shortly). You can:
1. Download the workout data as a .csv file
2. Download the workout as a .gpx
3. Download the workout as a .tcx
Now you have your workout data in your computer, ready to be manipulated in any way that you see fit or to be uploaded to your favorite tracking website, such as Garmin Connect.
ON THE WEB:
The web gives you a little more flexibility because in addition to individual workout exports, it will also export summary data of multiple workouts from the Workouts listing page.
Exporting Multiple Workouts data in Summary
- Login to my.fitdigits.com and navigate to the Activities page
- Select the date range for all the workouts you would like to export / analyze
- Click the Export icon at the bottom of the list
- The CSV will be downloaded to your computer
Exporting a Workout – Detail
- Login to my.fitdigits.com
- Navigate to the details page for the workout to export
- Above the graph, click the Export icon – a sub-list will show
- Click the type of export you would like
- You will be redirected to the Import/Export page to download your file there
Export to a PDF on the Web
We don’t offer a native way to export to PDF, however simply printing to / saving as a PDF file from most systems right-click functionality or a browsers File > Print functionality should work just fine. See here for a quick overview in sharing to other sites or as a PDF.