Customizing Home Screen Activities
The newest release of Fitdigits apps for both Android and iOS feature a totally revamped home screen and activity picker carousel, allowing users to choose from over 50 different workout types, or customize that even farther with Other workout types. With it comes the ability to customize your home screen, allowing users to choose which workout types they use most. Launch your most frequently used workouts faster.
How to customize your home screen:
- From the home screen of the app, tap the Menu icon
- Go to Settings > Home Screen
- Add workout types to the home screen of the app by tapping the activity type.
- Tap Done
To add more dynamically you can also tap on the Choose Activity panel in the home screen carousel:
- From the home screen, swipe left <-> right until you come to the “Try Something New” screen.
- Select Choose activity
- Select your activity type. Done.
More about Fitdigits home screen
- New workout types can be added or removed at any time. These will appear in alphabetical order on the home screen.
- Tap the settings (gear) icon in the lower left, across from the quick start button, to choose indoor or outdoor workouts, fitness assessments for that activity type, manual entry of a workout, activity settings and more.
- For easy access, we suggest storing only the most frequently used workout types.