Link Your Fitbit Account with Fitdigits
Every step counts with Fitbit and Fitdigits! You can either link with Fitbit on My Fitdigits or in the Fitdigits app on an iOS device.
My Fitdigits – Online Desktop Browser
1. Login to My.Fitdigits.com with your Fitdigits username and password.
2. Tap Health -> Activity -> Link Accounts.
3. Enter your Fitbit login/email and password if prompted (if you are already logged in jump to #4) and Login
4. Tap Allow
1. Tap Health > Health Partners (Android) or Menu > Partners (iOS)
2. Tap Fitbit
3. Tap Link Account
4. Enter your Fitbit login/email and password if prompted (if you are already logged in jump to #4) and Login
5. Tap Allow
6. Tap Done, then the Back arrow (top left)
7. If you ever need it, Unlink is now in the upper right of this screen
Remember, Fitdigits calories trump Fitbit calories so while you are earning steps during all Fitdigits workouts, your calories burned with Fitdigits will override estimated calories by Fitbit for that exercise. To view your Fitbit and Fitdigits calories graphed over time in the app, go to Health > Dashboard.