Fitdigits iOS Apps Navigation & Menu
Fitdigits now features a revamped user interface for iCardio, including a new Menu, that allows you to navigate throughout the app with ease. To access the menu, tap the three horizontal bars in the top left of the home screen.
After tapping, the menu will reveal. Let’s briefly go over all of the menu items
- Profile– This will list your name and profile picture, if available. Tapping on this option will take you to your profile page, where ou can edit your height, weight, email and more
- Home– This will get rid of the menu so you can once again see only the home screen. You can also perform this action by swiping from right to left on your screen
- Sensors– This will take you to your sensors screen, where you can pair with Compatible Bluetooth Low Energy Sensors
- Fitness Assessments– This will take you to a listing of all available Fitdigits Fitness Assessments
- My Upgrades– Allows you to upgrade to Fitdigits Pro . Pro enables sensor connection, fitness assessments, and custom workouts.
- Results– View a complete list of all workouts
- Health– The Health page allows you to enter in weight, blood pressure, resting pulse, sleep and connect with our health partners
- Partners– A shortcut to view and connect with our health partners
- Sync– This will sync all of your data to make sure there is a safe backup and so you can view workouts on my.fitdigits.com
- Settings– View your app settings
- Info & Help– This page allows you to email or call support, send a Debug log to support, view the app tour, and view our online Info & Help Guide