Pair Your Bluetooth Low Energy Speed & Cadence Sensor
Troubleshooting Your Sensors
Fitdigits iOS apps are compatible with the Wahoo Blue Speed and Cadence Sensor, the Scosche Speed/Cadence sensor, and other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE / BT 4.0 / BT Smart) Speed and Cadence sensors.
Pair a Speed & Cadence Sensor
1. Install your Speed and Cadence Sensor on to your Outdoor Bike
2. Open your Fitdigits app and go to Menu > Sensors, and scroll down to Speed + Cadence.
3. Move the pedals on your Bike with the installed sensor. This will turn on the sensor
4. Turn Bluetooth Smart under Speed + Cadence to ON. It will now search for the sensors
5. It will find the sensor and assign a sensor ID.
Calibrate the Speed & Cadence Sensor
Calibrate your Speed and Cadence Sensor with GPS, similar to the way you calibrate a foot pod. Once you have the sensor installed and paired, tap Menu > Sensors, and under Speed + Cadence tap Calibration (Note: this will only appear if S+C is turned on).
On the cycle calibration page, the process is the same as calibrating a foot pod. Enter in your Calibration factor, and all bike workouts will now use this calibration factor during workouts.