Pair Your Bluetooth Low Energy Speed and Cadence Sensor
Fitdigits is compatible with the Wahoo Blue Speed and Cadence Sensor, the Scosche Speed/Cadence sensor, and other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE / BT 4.0 / BT Smart) Speed and Cadence sensor. To pair:
1. Install your Speed and Cadence Sensor on to your Outdoor Bike
2. Open your Fitdigits app and go to Menu > Sensors, and scroll down to Speed + Cadence.
3. Move the pedals on your Bike with the installed sensor. This will turn on the sensor
4. Turn Bluetooth Smart under Speed + Cadence to ON. It will now search for the sensors
5. It will find the sensor and assign a sensor ID.
Now all you have to do is Calibrate the Sensor, start a bike workout, and you are ready to go!