Polar H7 Not Pairing? Discharge It
I you have a Polar H7 that all of the sudden was unable to pair, you may need to discharge the sensor. To do so:
- Trash the Pairing. Go to Settings -> My Sensors -> Heart Rate Monitors -> Bluetooth Smart -> Details -> Delete. This step is only needed if the H7 is “ON”.
- Remove the battery from your Polar H7. Using a coin, open the battery cover by turning it counterclockwise to OPEN. Remove the cap. Using a sharp edge (knife), lift the battery out from inside the cap.
Note: When removing the battery, make sure the sealing ring is not damaged, in which case you should replace it with a new one. You can purchase the sealing ring/battery kits at well-equipped Polar retailers and authorized Polar Services.
- Close the back of the peanut that used to house the battery, and clip it on to the belt, without the battery.
- Put sensor on and wear for 30 seconds to 1 minutes
- Remove H7 peanut and insert battery. Remount on chest
- Re-pair the H7 with Fitdigits by going to Settings -> My Sensors
If you are still unable to pair, please contact support.