Post Workout Results to Facebook
Posted: Author: 2 Comments
The iOS version of our apps offer the ability to post your workout results to Facebook directly from the Fitdigits app, which also then links to more detail on our shared page. (and you can Tweet your workouts too :).
- Open your App
- Go to the Results tab and select the workout you wish to share (Photo 1)
- Tap the Facebook option
- Tap Login with Facebook (Photo 2)
- If you already have the Facebook app on your device, you will be asked for permission to post your workout results (Photo 3). If you do not have the Facebook app, you will be redirected to Safari. From here you will be able to log in and give permission to post workout results.
- Once logged in, you will have the option of posting the results to your wall, a friend’s wall, or share your results with a page (Photo 4)
- Tap Post to your wall. A screen will appear that will allow you to make a comment about your workout before you post it (Photo 5)
- When you are ready tap Share to post your workout.
- Now you have successfully posted your workout results to Facebook! (Photo 6)