Tracking Sleep with Fitdigits Apps
The Importance of Sleep
Sleep is critical for boosting brainpower, peace of mind, improving your exercise and performance and even necessary if you want to lose weight. Sufficient sleep has been linked to lowering risk for heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. Get enough sleep to perform, look and feel your best.
Why Should I Track My Sleep?
Trouble falling asleep, staying asleep or frequently waking up? Track your sleep to help identify your sleep challenges and trends. Often, making a few changes to your habits and routine can positively affect your ability to get a good night’s sleep.
How to Track My Sleep
Fitdigits offers two options to track your sleep. You can either use a Fitdigits compatible sleep tracker and have your information automatically sync to Fitdigits, or manually enter in the sleep information.
Here is a list of sleep trackers Fitdigits is compatible with:
- Fitbit’s Daily Activity Monitors
- Garmin Vivofit Activity Trackers
- Withings Aura and Pulse
- Jawbone UP
- Misfit Daily Activity Monitors
Just link your account on the my.fitdigits partners page or from the Partners section in your app, and your sleep data will fill in automatically!
In Fitdigits you can manually enter in your sleep data as well.
1. In Fitdigits Apps, tap Menu > Health Vitals
2. Tap Sleep
3. Tap the “+” sign in the upper right
4. You will now be taken to the Sleep Input page. Enter in your Bed Time, Wake Time, Awakenings, Times Up, the Quality of your Sleep and any comments you may have. All of these factors will determine your sleep score.
5. Tap Save when you are finished. You will now see your sleep score.
It is important to track your sleep, and now you can with Fitdigits!